JOIN MY NEW AFFORDABLE OPTION: 6-WEEKLY GROUP INSOMNIA PROGRAM!
This CBT-I group program, includes the following:
- Six weekly online group sessions (90-minutes per session/week)
- Gain invaluable knowledge as well as safe, effective, evidence-based skills and strategies to improve your sleep — and your quality of life.
- Learn what caused your insomnia to became a long-term problem – and why most strategies are wild goose chases — or a short-term ‘band-aid solution’ [Spoiler alert: they’re not treating the actual causes of chronic insomnia].
- Break the isolation and stigma of insomnia: meet other people who “get it”.
- Support each other through the hard times and celebrate your victories together.
- Unlike a self-help book, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about your own unique challenges and experiences with sleep and insomnia.
The program is 6-sessions (90-minutes per session) and the fee is $85.00 per session, plus a one-time $40.00 intake and assessment fee (+ GST).
See the following start dates and fees:
REGISTER FOR GROUP CBT-I – WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 – OCTOBER 18 – NOW FULL
REGISTER FOR GROUP CBT-I – WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 – NOVEMBER 4 – NOW FULL
LAST CALL to register for the October 25 group program. Next one won’t be offered until 2021.
CHECK YOUR EXTENDED HEALTH BENEFITS
More and more employee and student health care plans (for example, some Blue Cross, Sunlife, ManuLife, Great West Life, Greenshields and others) are providing coverage for the services of a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC). This is between you and your extended health plan, so you will want to confirm with them that they cover online services from a Registered Clinical Counsellor, as you’ll need to pay for the counselling session yourself and then request reimbursement from them.
You too can get your quality of life back!
CBT-I can be life-changing. It was for me! After specialized training in insomnia therapy, I’d love to teach you what I know to help you get your life back again. Read more About Me.
What would you do with your one precious life if you could learn to sleep well again?