I’m very pleased to announce the long-awaited online group Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) program! Applications accepted on a first come basis.
Living with chronic insomnia can be difficult emotionally, physically, and financially. It can also be an isolating and often devastating life experience.
In this supportive group program, you may feel relieved to learn that you’re not alone and that you share many similar struggles with others. As well, the support of others going through it can help inspire and motivate you to make the changes needed to regain your ability to sleep naturally – for the rest of your life.
- Six weekly online sessions
- Gain invaluable knowledge as well as safe, effective, evidence-based skills and strategies to improve your sleep — and your quality of life.
- Learn what caused your insomnia to become a long-term problem – and why most strategies are wild goose chases — or a short-term “band-aid” [Spoiler alert: they’re not treating the actual causes of chronic insomnia].
- Break the isolation and stigma of insomnia: Meet other people who “get it”.
- Support each other through the hard times and celebrate your victories together.
- Unlike a self-help book, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about your own unique challenges and experiences with sleep and insomnia.
- Up to 60% less than the cost of individual sessions
Research has found that people who completed group CBT-I had better outcomes than those who re-used sleep medications – even 10 years later.
Special Rates for Stressful Covid Times
These are stressful times and now, more than ever, many people need help with insomnia. For a limited time, introductory rates are available to help people facing the hardships of Covid. For this first offering only, upon request, rates for the group program will be approved at two payments of $225 each, which works out to $75/session (compared to the regular group rate of $85/session or $170 for each individual session).
* Best cost option: For additional savings, you may make a one-time payment of $397 due at the time of acceptance into the group (which works out to approx. $66/session).
I look forward to hearing from you!