Is insomnia destroying your life?
Are you tossing and turning at night only to struggle through the day, feeling exhausted, irritable, and emotional? You’re likely feeling anxious about sleep and maybe even depressed. Is your productivity and ability to function suffering?
If you’re like most people living with insomnia, you’re probably worrying about the impact this loss of sleep may be having on your health.
Perhaps you no longer feel like the person you used to be, the person you know you could be, if only you could get better sleep.
Your quality of life may be suffering in virtually every way, from relationships to work to simply enjoying the small everyday things in life.
You’re not alone
Over and over, people tell me how scared they are. They feel like their ability to sleep has been broken. And once they’ve lost the ability to sleep, it’s like losing control over their lives. Nothing seems to help much.
Sound familiar? It sure does to me. I’ve been there. I lost years of my life to insomnia. And I’m so happy to tell you that it doesn’t have to be this way.
There is a way out
I have no doubt that I’d have spent the rest of my life struggling like this if I hadn’t discovered what medical experts consider to be the best treatment for insomnia: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I). Unfortunately, there are few therapists trained in CBT-I, so doctors often have little option but to prescribe sleeping pills.
Can you imagine what your life could be like – if only you could sleep well? My clients tell me how thrilled they are to:
- Not go to bed with anxiety and dread
- Fall into a deep, restorative, quality sleep once again
- Not toss and turn in bed half the night
- Feel more rested and have more energy and motivation to function and be productive during the day
- Participate and enjoy life again!
About the Program
I’m very pleased to announce the long-awaited online Group Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) program! Applications accepted on a first come basis.
Living with chronic insomnia can be difficult emotionally, physically, and financially. It can also be an isolating and often devastating life experience.
In this supportive group program, you may feel relieved to learn that you’re not alone and that you share many similar struggles with others. As well, the support of others going through it can help inspire and motivate you to make the changes needed to regain your ability to sleep naturally – for the rest of your life.
- Six weekly online group sessions
- Gain invaluable knowledge as well as safe, effective, evidence-based skills and strategies to improve your sleep — and your quality of life.
- Learn what caused your insomnia to become a long-term problem – and why most strategies are wild goose chases — or a short-term “band-aid” [Spoiler alert: they’re not treating the actual causes of chronic insomnia].
- Break the isolation and stigma of insomnia: Meet other people who “get it”.
- Support each other through the hard times and celebrate your victories together.
- Unlike a self-help book, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about your own unique challenges and experiences with sleep and insomnia.
- Up to 60% less than the cost of individual sessions
Research has found that people who completed group CBT-I had better outcomes than those who re-used sleep medications – even 10 years later.
Special Rates for Stressful Covid Times
These are stressful times and now, more than ever, many people need help with insomnia. For a limited time, introductory rates are available to help people facing the hardships of Covid. For this first offering only, upon request, rates for the group program will be approved at two payments of $225 each, which works out to $75/session (compared to the regular group rate of $85/session or $170 for each individual session).
* Best cost option: For additional savings, you may make a one-time payment of $397 due at the time of acceptance into the group (which works out to approx. $66/session).
You too can get your quality of life back
CBT-I can be life-changing. It was for me! And I’d love to teach you what I know to help you get your life back again.
What would you do with your one precious life if you could learn to sleep well again?
I look forward to hearing from you!