Join us. 6 weekly Wednesdays @ 1:00 – 2:00 pm (to 2:30 optional) starting August 12, 2020.
Is insomnia destroying your life?
Are you tossing and turning at night only to struggle through the day, feeling exhausted, irritable, and emotional? You’re likely feeling anxious about sleep and maybe even depressed. Is your productivity and ability to function suffering?
If you’re like most people living with insomnia, you’re probably worrying about the impact this loss of sleep may be having on your health.
Perhaps you no longer feel like the person you used to be, the person you know you could be, if only you could get better sleep.
Your quality of life may be suffering in virtually every way, from relationships to work to simply enjoying the small everyday things in life.
You’re not alone
Over and over, people tell me how scared they are. They feel like their ability to sleep has been broken. And once they’ve lost the ability to sleep, it’s like losing control over their lives. Nothing seems to help much.
Sound familiar? It sure does to me. I’ve been there. I lost years of my life to insomnia. And I’m so happy to tell you that it doesn’t have to be this way.
There is a way out
I have no doubt that I’d have spent the rest of my life struggling like this if I hadn’t discovered what medical experts consider to be the best treatment for insomnia: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I). Unfortunately, there are few therapists trained in CBT-I, so doctors often have little option but to prescribe sleeping pills.
Can you imagine what your life could be like – if only you could sleep well? My clients tell me how thrilled they are to:
- Not go to bed with anxiety and dread
- Fall into a deep, restorative, quality sleep once again
- Not toss and turn in bed half the night
- Feel more rested and have more energy and motivation to function and be productive during the day
- Participate and enjoy life again!
About the Program
I’m very pleased to announce the long-awaited online Group Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) program! Applications accepted on a first come basis.
Living with chronic insomnia can be difficult emotionally, physically, and financially. It can also be an isolating and often devastating life experience.
In this supportive group program, you may feel relieved to learn that you’re not alone and that you share many similar struggles with others. As well, the support of others going through it can help inspire and motivate you to make the changes needed to regain your ability to sleep naturally – for the rest of your life.
- Six weekly online group sessions
- Gain invaluable knowledge as well as safe, effective, evidence-based skills and strategies to improve your sleep — and your quality of life.
- Learn what caused your insomnia to become a long-term problem – and why most strategies are wild goose chases — or a short-term “band-aid” [Spoiler alert: they’re not treating the actual causes of chronic insomnia].
- Break the isolation and stigma of insomnia: Meet other people who “get it”.
- Support each other through the hard times and celebrate your victories together.
- Unlike a self-help book, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about your own unique challenges and experiences with sleep and insomnia.
- Up to 60% less than the cost of individual sessions
Research has found that people who completed group CBT-I had better outcomes than those who re-used sleep medications – even 10 years later.
The program is 6 sessions and regular fees will be $85/session, plus an additional one-time $40 intake fee (plus GST).
* SPECIAL COVID GROUP RATES
For a short time, due to the financial pressures many people are currently facing given the covid situation, I am happy to offer a reduced rate of $75.00/session (plus the one-time $40 intake fee) upon request, for those who don’t have extended health benefits to cover the regular fees. This is 56% less than the rate for individual sessions and gives you the opportunity to meet and share experiences with others also facing the struggles of chronic insomnia. Let’s face it, only people who have experienced life with chronic insomnia can possibly understand.
(Please add 5% GST to the above.)
You too can get your quality of life back
CBT-I can be life-changing. It was for me! And I’d love to teach you what I know to help you get your life back again.
What would you do with your one precious life if you could learn to sleep well again?
I look forward to hearing from you!